That headline advertises more than it can likely deliver, but such is the case in the world of blogs. What I can deliver below is a cheat sheet for the 10 blog posts I wrote while here in Montpelier, Vermont, at my third residency in the Vermont College of Fine Arts MFA in Writing program. I’ve divided them into two categories:
10 Ways to Get Your Heart on the Page, June 28, 2012.
- Is Your Dialogue Scintillating? June 29, 2012.
- Still More on Writing About People in Your Life, July 2, 2012.
- Extending Metaphor in Your Creative Writing, July 3, 2012.
- Are You Sharing an Anecdote or an Artful Story? July 6, 2012.
- Taking Your Reader on a Journey Through Time, July 7, 2012.
- Standing Naked Before Your Peers, June 30, 2012.
- Teaching vs. Learning, July 1, 2012.
- The Social Life of a Residency, July 4, 2012.
- Help! I Can’t Take Any More Literary Training! July 5, 2012.
Still hungry for more? You can read the ten posts I wrote at the 2011-2012 winter residency. I have two more residencies left before I graduate, so more to come!
5 thoughts on “MFA Nugget: An Entire MFA in Writing Residency in One Post”
Thanks for doing this, prof! I mean it, way to help out your readers.
Pingback: Friday Finds for Writers | ErikaDreifus.com
Pingback: Are You Avoiding Your Creative Work in Progress? « The Artist's Road
Pingback: When the End of the Road is Just the Beginning | The Artist's Road
Pingback: MFA Nuggets are Coming! MFA Nuggets are Coming! | The Artist's Road