Below are some inspiring articles and blog posts on creativity I promoted this week on Twitter @on_creativity:
- “Is it Knowledge, Creativity or Innovation?” Jay Deragon, The Relationship Economy: What comes first, creativity or innovation?
- “The Hidden Barrier to Finding Creative Time?” Kathy Crabb, Stark Raving Muse: Ever feel guilty as a parent for wanting to take some time for your own creativity?
- “A New Way to Think About Creativity,” The Guardian blog: A new write-up of Elizabeth Gilbert’s excellent TED presentation on creativity.
- “20 Creative Ways to Overcome Writer’s Block,” Web Design Schools: The title says it all.
- “10 Best Articles on Creativity,” Maria Trautmann, Creative Bliss: How about that, I included a list of links on creativity to a list of links on creativity!
- “Neanderthals Less ‘Creative’ than Humans,” CNN: Bottom line, don’t hire a Neanderthal to paint your cave.
- “The Crossroads Nation,” David Brooks, The New York Times: He argues the atmosphere for creativity and collaboration in the U.S. will draw creatives.
- “Getting it Down,” Judy Clement Wall, Fear of Writing: Don’t let the fear that your creative output will be, well, excrement keep you from just doing it.
- “How Technology Influences Art and Creativity,” Monami K. Thakur, International Business Times: How art galleries are incorporating digital technology into the art enjoyment experience.
- “Mental Stimulation Fosters Creativity,” Harvard Medical School Advisor: That conclusion won’t be new to creatives, but the science behind it likely will.
- “Fear of Writing,” Milli Thornton: A compelling excerpt from her book of the same name.
Receive links like these in real time on Twitter!